Established in 2005, Jason Warren's racing stables and training complex is located on prime thoroughbred property, close to the Mornington Racecourse and to Balnarring beach.
OUR TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT
Our site operates on a 70-acre state of the art premises where we house our horses in training.
Our complex boasts the following:
- 52 comfortable covered, large and airy stables,
- Large, lush spelling paddocks with post and rail fencing (46 x 2 acre spelling paddocks),
- Day paddocks,
- Irrigated day yards/paddocks where the horses are released daily,
- Private 1700 metre sand and grass training tracks,
- Our own barriers,
- 2 x 8 horse automated walkers (for warm up / cool down / controlled exercise),
- Purpose built 60m horse swimming pool,
- High speed incline treadmill,
- 2 sand rolls,
- Our own transport (8 horse truck and 3 horse float),
- On site breaker and pre-training barn with an additional 16 stables
- Bull ring
This amazing purpose built racing facility is impressive, but we also have the added benefit of being located in close proximity to the Mornington Racecourse where we train horses each morning. This provides us with access to another 2 grass tracks (including the course proper), 2 sand tracks, 1 synthetic track, and another swimming pool. We also regularly give horses 'jump outs' (practice races) at Mornington and Balnarring race tracks.
We are also located only 10 minutes from Balnarring beach and we take horses to the beach most mornings.
Unlike many horses in cluttered and concrete dominated city training facilities, horses at Jason Warren Stables thrive in the open rural environment. Many respond especially well to the variety of training surfaces, environments and techniques that we can offer.
“I feel that with the facilities on offer, I'm able to give the horses in my care the ideal preparation in order for them to perform to the best of their ability.” - Jason Warren